• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Shorted Volvo 145! or is it a 142 now?

mattsvart

Id love to cruise around in this one :-D

dsc02306r.jpg

dsc02307.jpg

I had more pics on interior etc but they got corrupted :-P

That one is rad! Its not like all the other, puddy up the rear doors and call it a 143 hack jobs you see floating around. If you chopped the top a taste or did something to make it more proportional it'd be so sweet. Possibly a tad sexier than the Datsun 510 wagons..:-D

That looks retarded, the doors aren't even big enough to use; and the rear wheels are practically in the middle of the car... maybe if it wasn't so shrunken, it may look cool, but IMO, thats too far. Probably does wheelies though, so at least you've got that.

that looks retarded, the doors aren't even big enough to use; and the rear wheels are practically in the middle of the car... Maybe if it wasn't so shrunken, it may look cool, but imo, thats too far. Probably does wheelies though, so at least you've got that.

+1

They wanted to be different. Reminds me a bit of the yellow one that doesn't have any bumpers, although, this one looks shorter than that one.

-J

I think it is really nice. Imaginative, Well executed, Cool car. Obviously the owner did what he wanted to do regardless of what you guys think. Style points - Originality points and I think the lot of you are just jealous little girls who are irritated because they didn't think of it first.

I think you would give your left nuts to have a car that looked as finished as this one.

So if you can't say something nice, you know the rest.

Nice car - Leave it at that.

Ha ha - got ya. I don't care for the purple. I like the car otherwise and think it would be fun to own.

I have been thinking lately that a 245 could be shortened up to make the equivalent of a 'hot hatch', but the proportions on this one are just all wrong. The axle needs to be moved back, full doors need to be used, maybe a little chop on the roof.... Damn, why couldn't they have just put the 263 into production????

Back