• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My New 4-Door C30

doucheNozzle

Well I was at the dealership getting my oil changed (Now before any of you beach and moan my name, the dealership here is AMAZING. They are super cheap and because I was going to them for work, they gave me free parts and labor on some non-warranty items, etc etc) when I spied a '09 Black Mazdaspeed3 in the parking lot.

So I accidentally bought it.

They practically begged me to take it from them. They paid off my loan on my old car ('07 Mazda 5 Door MT) and gave me full Blue Book on it. They also lost about $1000 on the sale of the Speed. So without further ado...

At Alden's (WindowsBreakerG4) house before going up to Eric's (Badvlvo) house for the AutoX and BBQ. Keith (240keith) is posing with his car.
3609402678_9742b9c847_b.jpg

Keith and Alden are out to play now.
3609404078_ed05c85829_b.jpg

Next to one of her own kind.
3609408786_ef1b195bb1_b.jpg

Ooo yea show me your bad side you dirty girl.
3608594869_c20a3ef1a6_b.jpg

Now show me your good side.
3608595931_0aa842335b_b.jpg

Mods planned:

Moving intake into front air dam, Corksport race exhaust, Cobb Tuning Accessport, Intake, AMAZING stereo thanks to Eric.

not really, you can do basic bolt ons and a reflash/piggyback and it'll perform like it should have from the factory instead of being a dog, but then going from there and trying to make more power results in the usual mazda parts soup. whazupwitdat eh?

just make sure your rear diff doesn't fall off ;)

not really, you can do basic bolt ons and a reflash/piggyback and it'll perform like it should have from the factory instead of being a dog, but then going from there and trying to make more power results in the usual mazda parts soup. whazupwitdat eh?

just make sure your rear diff doesn't fall off ;)

Check my list of wants. And don't worry. This special model didn't come with the rear diff. :-P

Moving intake into front air dam, Corksport race exhaust, Cobb Tuning Accessport, Intake, AMAZING stereo thanks to Eric.

The cobb stuff really sucks for the Mazdaspeed3's. They don't really have any support and track records show its really not safe and reliable tuning solution.

If you want something that actually works and is safe you should check out the cp-e standback. They also make some nice heavy duty downpipe and exhaust stuff.

The cobb stuff really sucks for the Mazdaspeed3's. They don't really have any support and track records show its really not safe and reliable tuning solution.

If you want something that actually works and is safe you should check out the cp-e standback. They also make some nice heavy duty downpipe and exhaust stuff.

Thanks for the heads up. It looks like they have some nice stuff.

You will LOVE the Corksport exhaust. It has an amazing note and fantastic finish. It almost gives it a boxer sound, put it has plenty of low down growl.

Uhoh. Good catch. 4+1?

I'm surprised I'm not in trouble for posting Non-volvo content in the showroom.

Mods: Am I in trouble? Can we change that 4 to a 5?

think you have bigger problems with calling that thing a volvo :lol:
J/K have fun with it!

Back