• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rust looking 740

Aussie Volvo

Hi All

I found this garaget site it might be a repost But enjoy
147688-1372172.jpg

147688-1372173.jpg

And yes it is real rust
147688-1372174.jpg

Here is the translated page
http://translate.google.com/transla...t.org/?car=147688&sl=sv&tl=en&history_state0=

If the owner had gotten some steelies and put the same treatment on those, it'd be a lot better. With those rims, it looks like someone's trying too hard to not try hard enough.

I'd like to know why that is "awesome." Yes, lets lower the structural integrity of the entire car, just for ****s and giggles.

well , if all goes to plan , youll see some ratted steelies from the BKV pictures:-P

i should have stripped the paint of me bonnet last weekend , so i could laquer it , but i ran out of time , so itll be sporting some daft european look .

I'd like to know why that is "awesome." Yes, lets lower the structural integrity of the entire car, just for ****s and giggles.

I don't like it either, but it is just surface rust. The metal below it is still fine. Of course, once it spreads and becomes thorough, then that's compromised, haha!

Hey. Rust is not a crime, and as previously stated it's just surface.

It's not as cool as real patina but it's still just for the look, the juxtaposition of shiny wheels on a ratty body seem to moar turn heads and stay in memories longer than the traditional stock 740, regardless of whether that look is loved or hated.

Back