• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

the gun show

volvotech97850

It was a fun day. Got to go out and take pictures, and was finally able to do it with a friend. Another local got a Volvo, so for the first time I was able to do the summer shoot with him. The car should be up for a manual swap soon, so it's nice to get pictures before that.

DSCN0997-2.jpg

DSCN1006-2.jpg

DSCN1033-2.jpg

DSCN1039-2.jpg

DSCN1053-2.jpg

Nice side markers! You two should swap wheels. I'd be curious to see that! I almost forgot about your beauty... thanks for the refreshment.

Maybe I am noticing it more, but ever since I snagged an 850 turbobricks seems to have a buncha nice ones pop up. Are they getting that cheap now? I like it! 850s are fantastic dd's I love mine and these are dope sinspiration. I love that blue color and those wheels! Choice man.

850s go for 1K all day... wake up

not just in the midwest either brother.

Last edited:
Maybe I am noticing it more, but ever since I snagged an 850 turbobricks seems to have a buncha nice ones pop up. Are they getting that cheap now? I like it! 850s are fantastic dd's I love mine and these are dope sinspiration. I love that blue color and those wheels! Choice man.

Mine's been in the family for something like 5 years, and I've done my best to transform it in the few years that I've owned it. The black one was purchased by my friend for $4k, but it also came with some nice benefits.

No photoshop...I guess that's a compliment. The color on my car is aqua metallic blue. It's very blue. For some reason I want to say it's 431, but I'm probably wrong.

Nah, I'd only want that BBS wheel in an 18" (Triton) if I were to run a 17" wheel I'd much rather have Titans than Propus'.;-)

Back