• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cates Park 2009 pictures

neptune

just 8 cars
I didn't see a picture thread yet, so I thought I would post a few shots here. I didn't take that many good overalls this year, I was mostly taking random detail pictures of the grandpa series cars there.
cates09-01.jpg

cates09-02.jpg

cates09-03.jpg

cates09-04.jpg

cates09-05.jpg

cates09-06.jpg

cates09-07.jpg

cates09-08.jpg

cates09-09.jpg

cates09-10.jpg

cates09-11.jpg

cates09-12.jpg

cates09-13.jpg

cates09-14.jpg

cates09-15.jpg

cates09-16.jpg

cates09-17.jpg

As usual, it was a great meet and luckily we had great weather the last two years making up for the rain a few years ago. It was great to meet a few more TB/VS people I hadn't met before, and to see some of the regulars there too. Sorry I had to bail early this year, I was pretty exhausted and had a long drive home.

Last edited:
actually there was a 960 sedan that was totally spotless - cleaner than when new at the dealer I'd say - all stock and mint - Dude has time and money...

I added some more pictures above. Was having issues with my webhosting and couldn't get them online until today.

Anyone know how many Turbobrickers were there? I think I counted five cars that I know of, maybe more that I don't recognize.

actually there was a 960 sedan that was totally spotless - cleaner than when new at the dealer I'd say - all stock and mint - Dude has time and money...
cates09-12.jpg

Yeah, that 960 is impressive. My V70R is two years newer, garaged, and babied, and it still doesn't look nearly as good.

Back