• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My shiny Volvo 75 164

Acid8000

Il post up some more, I dont take enough pictures of her. Its really the best looking one ive owned yet :-D. And ive owned 7 volvos now so that says something. I think since I last posted ive Added the chin spoiler, lowering springs in the rear and the 215s on Virgos.

This ones before the spoiler but still a good shot.

Well I wanna take at least a coil off the front. Its kind of a strange setup right now, Ive at least got the larger turbo 240 rear bar; its also got a nice fat lookin panhard rod compared to the 240 ones. Wagon lowering springs in the rear with canadian tire hydraulic shocks and the stock front 160 springs with beefed up gas shocks. Thus the saggy rear and uber high front. It handles awsome thou, at least the same or better then my 240 turbo.

Lookin' good, man. Ride height doesn't look much different than the 164E that I had... Looks pretty stockish for a 164...

-J

Damn 140 suspension never sagging! Interior and engine bay are about on par with the whole car. Whole thing is in great shape, only 175,000miles, I got it at 164,000miles :D. But man if you think the 4 cyl volvos get bad mileage, wait till you own one of these. Even as tuned as mine is I only got about 120miles from 7.5 gallons, well at least it runs great on 87.

Back