• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Repainting Virgo's...?

Virgo color?

• Keep it white!

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • BLACK!

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Silver/grey

• Graphite/darker grey...?

• Total voters

morganpartee

Hey guys. I've grown tired of the white virgo's. Debating between keeping it, black, silver, or some nature of darkish grey.

Tell me what you think!

1126091752.jpg

Presently.

I'd kill for some Multi-X's, or the like... That'd be the dream. Sadly, think I'm stuck with these.

Oh well! Repaint them, pretend they're new.

Might as well put some more rattle can on.
I like the silver with the black stripe on each spoke look.
Kind of goes with the black turbo trim without making the wheels disappear completely.

I was going to paint mine neon orange. But they were in too good of condition to do that to them. I personally prefer black but that's just me.

I think the white looks really good on your white 744. Virgos are not an ugly wheel just over played on 240's you don't see many 700's with them, I say give a fresh coat of white!

They're cast all rough so its kinda tough. I polished the lip of the lip, the flat part perpendicular to the ground, and it looked goofy, So I painted them.

Wonder if possible to chrome plate them?? Might look good, but be a lot of $$$$$$ to see.

1126091752.jpg

Paint part of your bumper red like this:

digiads_car_ads_86754_1.jpg

And then the chrome part of your side trim on the left red also.

Then keep your wheels white but part of it a matching red also. So maybe all white virgos with the middle stripe on each spoke red.

Back