• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

A-Pillar Guage. [56k un-friendly because im not nice] actually pics arent that big

djecko

So I bought my boost gauge and pod a long time ago off ebay and found out it was a 2 5/8" gauge with a mustang 5.0 gauge pod so it would not fit in my stock location....

So ever since, ive been putting the boost gauge in that extra slot under the clock very hideious looking by the way. Until today when I decided Ill put it in a gauge pod and stick it on my A-Pillar. So i did that very thing today and i thought id share it with you guys.

Its a very Cheesy and done half ass, Oh by the way its a mustang gauge pod retrofitted to the 240 pillar. but it works and thats all that matters other than the fact that Hondas can see it when they drive next to me!

Comments and suggestions Welcome

IMG_0080.JPG

IMG_0090.JPG

that looks sick. Dosen't even look ghetto-fabbed. I need to get one of those soon so I can get my gauge out of the way

Us FWD bricksters are doing a group buy for custom full a-pillars cast with 3 gauge pods. $55 colormatched. I think it'd be a pretty cool thought to do this for 200's or 700's if enough people could manage to cough up the money (Kinda questionable huh).
And it looks really good man, Kirbs is right it doesn't look ghetto fabbed at all. Too bad I'd peg that gauge under full throttle =D
-Andy

Back