• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

960 to 940 door panels?

psy

I read on here as I was looking for something else, and was wondering are the later model 960/s90 door panels interchangeable to that of a 940 like the glass moonroof is? Aside from some relocation for the look release inside car is it possible? Or does the dash also need to be changed as well? thanks in advance

I have a set of these waiting for install as I assumed it would be possible...sooooooooooooooo...I'm interested as well :)

I too have a set waiting for my 740, emphasis on the waiting...

looking at it, the window ventilation is different therefore the dash needs swapping to the 960 style too

also the door release is completely different, location, mounting and position.

I took the whole doors as i suspect it would easier to swap the doors with the door cards attached or alternatively cut and weld the inner door skin to the 740/940 door.

This is my conclusion after half an hour of looking and thinking, so may be wrong, there are other priorities on the car at the moment but i'd also be interested to know definatively?

Back