• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

so happy with my 240.

tree18is

Ive been looking for 88 front end parts for about three weeks now. I FINALLY found some 45 mins from my house in Ecology autoparts junkyard.
long story short. I found two rights, and one left. The left one didnt shine up like the right so I painted them. I couldn't find orange to do the E-code look so I just did it with the yellow stained glass spray I had, Oh and I also sprayed the inside with chrome paint to make it more visible when lit and not yellow.
I guess the pictures will speak for the rest of the goodies I found, And I dont know who got me hooked on switch collecting, but its my favorite thing now, and my latest find is the Antenna down one.
CopyofnewPicture4007.jpg

CopyofnewPicture4006.jpg

newPicture4009-1.jpg

newPicture4010-1.jpg

newPicture4011.jpg

thanks for looking, take it easy guys
Tree

Where'd you get those mats? Because mine are ****e and don't work right :p

Also, '88 is a great year :D
(Mines an '88)

Anyone who puts that many switches into a 240 clearly wants a 700/900 at heart!

Just foolin, clean brick man!

(As in, "your brick is clean, man" not "clean this brick, man!")

EDIT: And I'm not trying to say that you're a brick man with good hygiene, even if you are.

Where did you get the roofrack? It's awesome and I want one!

the roof rack is a find from the junkyard, and Im a very proud owner, Ill make sure I pass it on if the time ever comes.
and for the ac switches... LOL. I got two switches and no ac! go figure.

Blahaha! funky switches, lol. Nice minilite rimps too. Thinkin about cutting the sprangs on the front-o?

Back