• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

B204FT intake mani fitted

MikeHardy

The Sirius/Nova Police
not running yet, need to plug the idle speed control hole and get my idle speed tap fitted to the engine can get some air through the AMM instead of just sucking it in (might use this to plug the idle hole which would be ideal)

but anywho to the pics

looks alot like a b230 one eh!

large.jpg

but fits waaaaay better then the stock B234F one.

large.jpg

Looking fantastic Raven! Hmm... it does seem to fit very well, and better agrees with the driver's side strut tower. I think you convinced me to get one.

but as you can see there is now room for a braking system on a LHD car, in fact i wish they'd fitted this in the first place and kept the car LHD

i've just fired up my car this morning for the first time since the B240FT install (tried before but had now fuel and the TPS set wrong).

idle is much more stable then with the stock intake. and Throttle response is sharper too. i'm using a Fuel tap with small hose pre TB and big hose going into the Idle control valve fitting for idle speed adjust , before it always tried to die under 1000RPM, now cold idle is around 700 (bit lumpy) but smooths out when warm it's running smooth at 900RPM

Back