• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Wheel color question

ashvolvo

2 > 7
G'day all.
I was wondering if anyone could possibly help me.
Does anyone have pics of a red 240 with anthracite colored wheels?

I'm thinking of painting/powdercoating the silver 850 T5 'Columbia' wheels on my 240 and was wondering what it would look like.

Any pics would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Ash

large.jpg

Thanks Raven, I 'think' I like it. :???: do you have any other pics, perhaps in different light?

BTW. Get a pre '86 bootlid for that group a spoiler! ;-) and have you measured the clearance in your engine bay for me yet?

Thanks,
Ash

yeah i need one, but it's not high on the list at the moment. and no i haven't checked yet, it should be better since putting the B204FT intake in which is lower.

another pic

original.jpg

Last edited:
ravennexus said:
yeah i need one, but it's not high on the list at the moment. and no i haven't checked yet, it should be better since putting the B204FT intake in which is lower.

Hmmm, Im pretty sure I like anthracite better than silver now. thanks :)

No stress about the brace though, just let me know when you're really.
I'm actually more interested in the difference the B204FT intake manifold makes. It certainly makes the engine bay look a lot neater.

your car looks lower in the pics with the virgos on it. is it older or newer than your sig pic?

*EDIT* This is post number 240! Yay!

ashvolvo said:
Hmmm, Im pretty sure I like anthracite better than silver now. thanks :)

No stress about the brace though, just let me know when you're really.
I'm actually more interested in the difference the B204FT intake manifold makes. It certainly makes the engine bay look a lot neater.

your car looks lower in the pics with the virgos on it. is it older or newer than your sig pic?

*EDIT* This is post number 240! Yay!
this is an older pic then the sig pic. the car was one 195/60 then it's on 205/60 now so might look a bit higher

ok Im convinced!

ok Im convinced, thanks for the pics everyone.
Now to coordinate getting tyres stripped from the rims and having them powdercoated.
Looks great blkaplan and Raven!

I think I'm going to paint my spare wheels that color, but I forgot the paint code. All I can think of is 127, but I don't think that's it.

Edit:
I think i got it, code 177, Graphite metallic.

Back