• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

rim questions / opinions

blue cube

24983135.mycar.jpg

what kind of rims would you put on this car?
im deeply in love with pegs
but i dont know if they would look good

I almost ended up with a set of Fittipaldis identical to those used. They are a nice wheel, but require adapters. If i can get chigga to host a pic, i'll post a pic of my new wheels.

Dan

Polaris

vo352960.jpg

loweredpolaris.jpg

My car on hydras :-P

hydras.jpg

EDIT: I had my hydras referbed, and they look so ****ing good when there clean..before pics and after pics can be found before and after
I like them, probly not bother to go polaris unless i end up gettingreally big brakes!

Griz

Last edited:
i really think polaris look great on 940's they fit there time period and shape very well. they look fine with hydra's too. those are probly your cheapest options because you'll probly have to get some spacers made up to get most after market wheels to fit.

oh and peg's or titans would look fine, i just think there a bit newer looking than the car. the deep dish look of polaris represent the 940's shape and time period better. doesn't m,atter though they would all look great just remember titans or peg's would require spacers witchs add weight and cost to the eqation.

Last edited:
Back