• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

my new springs.

Chigga 744SE

Taiwan hillbilly
my springs are tad bit long on the front, so when the car is lower roughly 1.5-1.8" the perch touches the tires, so I was thinking buying new springs from somewhere in the US, but then my friend who has a teg that he built for street drag wanted to sell his coilover springs for stiffer ones at the rear, I grab them off him, its 2" shorter than my stock springs, and they are in 450lb/in, quite bit more stiffer than my current one, but I'll upgrade my rear to 400lb/in to match in the near future.

oh, I know his car only has 600km since the built up, so I know they are almost new.... and got 'em for $100 Cdn, so I'm happy.

132073_493_full.jpg

and I got my another panhard rod from Kerri, and he give it a damn nice coat for the salt that we use on the road here. Too lazy to go down stair and take pic of it.

Eibach has lowering springs for 700 series . . . . . ? I thought I checked and they didn't have anything listed for my '88, only newer 700's or something . . . . ? Would like to try some for my '87 assuming they're stiffer than TME's . . . . .

Hiya chigga.

I have the Ipd coilover system (not mounted yet) and wondering what numbers are on those front springs?

My system came with Red Elbach Ground control 89765's
Another number on the springs GCI80.64.35. These are the front springs.

The rear's are big blue 150's.

I have been trying to do some research but cannot find the info anywhere including Elbach's website.

Any idea's here or info you could throw my way?

Thanks ma friend.

RedFridge said:
Hiya chigga.

I have the Ipd coilover system (not mounted yet) and wondering what numbers are on those front springs?

I have been trying to do some research but cannot find the info anywhere including Elbach's website.

Thanks ma friend.

My front Eibachs were 200.64.44 and Seth @ MVP said they were 400lb. I have seen other Eibachs for other applications with the same part 200.64.44 part # and they were 200lb, 250lb, and 300lb, and my 400lb. So i am not sure what it means.

RedFridge said:
Hiya chigga.

Thanks ma friend.

mines are ERS, and the last 3 digits indicate their spring rate, so it reads like blah blah blah. 450.

the ones from MVP were 325lb/in

Back