• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

What do you think?

it may rust quick.. but yes its is nice.. each to their own wacky ideas. i love taking a car apart just to clean the bolts and often detail under the engine bay, even though it will all get filthy again.

I laugh 740nut, that's me...and here's what I've done to the engine bay, so far...!

Attachments

• IMG_2707 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2707 (Medium).JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 130
oh damn im going to need a towel to clean up now after seeing that pic lol. i love a good clean engine bay.. but not so much a new car that does nothing for me.. but a 'matured' car. very nice.

Thanks, my 242 is undergoing a huge restoration and I should have it back in my driveway tomorrow or Saturday to start the finishing touches, lots of them as a matter of fact. You can see the progress in pictures on my web site below my signature. If it wasn't for the support of people like you on this board I would never have gotten this far...! Ralph If the site doesn't show in my reply it's:
http://242vision.clearascent.com

my brother and me are big volvo nuts.. we love all pre 2000's models, im more of a 740 lover, but he is a BIG 242 nut, half the time when he is around my place we just crack a few beers and look up TB, hes gonna get a kick out of your site.. cheers for the link, it works fine.

i must say.. also.. that firewall is so damn nice. it all is but that is what stands out the most to me.

Back