• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

What year was the sleekest V70

rporzio

In everyone's opinion what year was the sleekest V70 manufactured? I'm kind of interested in getting one but don't want the look to be too boxy if that's an apt description...and I hope you know what I mean...! Thanks and let me know what you all think...! Ralph

P2.
IMG_0437.jpg

2000 and ealier v70(r)s can look pretty damned sleek. otherwise the V70 2001-2008 is a very beautifully shaped Volvo. was sculpted well.

Last edited:
Excellent, thanks. What tear is the car pictured by ghengiskhan? I should also have asked everyone what year had the smallest side windows...?

This body style takes the cake imo.
idea16io.jpg

One of those with the peanut butter color interior would be so awesome to own.

I want a V70 with the smallest side windows, definitely not 1st gen. I love Volvo as you can see by my pic, if you want to see the whole resto and have some time to browse be sure and visit my site.

When you post a pic of a V70, please tell me what year the car is so I can research the right vehicle. Right now I'm thinking 2001 to 2004 or so...

Attachments

• PICT6381.JPG
    PICT6381.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 116
98 v70R or t5m, looking for pics of Gary's old one but no luck. It was real purdy.

Edit: found some

48507077.jpg

58980066.jpg

Last edited:
No, I want one with the smallest side windows...! Nice looking car though but too much glass for me...! C'mon guys help me find the right car to start my research with...!

I agree but didn't the second generation have a smaller area than the pic Dan White showed us above? R.

Back