• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Some pics I took the other night...

bitjockey

Installed some new foglights behind my lower eggcrate grille:

foglights.jpg

And some slow-shutter speed action...

nightshot.jpg

Also took some good night race videos... will post them when I delete some stuff on my server.

if you need some hosting, I'd be glad to help (pics & etc, not movies... dont really feel like having other people's movies on my site... while I aint got any of my own!

the exhaust is like that because it has to clear the rear suspension / AXLES (if it's AWD).

Those things can put down some mad horsepower, a muffler that big is needed to help with flow. 22 psi is normal for those cars.

it's an eclipse, made by mitsubishi, also known as a DSM (Diamond Star Motors) because it's a joint effort by chrysler and mitsubishi, hence the diamond (mitsu) and star (chrysler).

Those things, depending on the year, have some of the stout-est 4 cyl turbo motors that come stock in a production car. 25+ psi can be attained with the correct fuel turbo and driveline mods, on a stock bottom end. Yes, I'm aware that we can do 25 psi with the same appropriate mods, however we don't have a large aftermarket to supply the required driveline mods cheaply. You can make a 400+ whp DSM for 3,000 USD running 11's, and retain the complete interior and ammenities (I've seen it done more than once).

I want one.

^^

the exhaust tilts like that is not for the rear half shafts.

they are place like that for fashion, it looks like a HKS SideWinder. I was gonna buy a 5Zigen Titanium can and place it bit tilted, but it looked wack, just doesn't suit the car.

http://www.shepracing.com/

one of their car, a street legal (pass emission & safety), daily driven Talon TSi just did a 9.3@150mph pass.

carfront.jpg

Back