• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Bought me a 93 240!

Krisverde

So I sold the 940 turbo and upgraded and got a 93 240! Car is fairly clean with 220k on it, with an auto (plan on swapping a manual later) a/c works great also! Last night I swapped on the factory r sport lowering suspension...car looks great! I have also painted some steelies white and I am going to put the chrome beauty rings on and go from there.

looks nice, anything wrong with the passenger side front door, looks odd, or is it not closed all the way..........

Check with my brother:

eramia@hotmail.com

He has a buttload of the beauty rings, but he has been selling them on ebay. He might be down to those with some imperfections...
Thanks ill ask!
looks nice, anything wrong with the passenger side front door, looks odd, or is it not closed all the way..........
I know the top picture it's not closed all the way.
Nice! I like 'em white.

Thanks and hell yes!

got some rings for that bitch.

so u got the suspension? lol nice. i knew he wasnt gonna do it to his wagon

Hell yea I'm getting some rings, just gotta wait for some guy felix to pull through. The wagon would of looked sick with that suspension... Oh well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hell yea I'm getting some rings, just gotta wait for some guy felix to pull through. The wagon would of looked sick with that suspension... Oh well.
Posted via Mobile Device

give me a week and u'll get a perfect set

0319010750.jpg

Back