• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2nd chance at life

500dollar744ti

still rides with MrDoug
300+ Club
i had a flywheel explode on this car more than 6 months ago basically totaling the car. if it weren't for the fact this was my best friend's car (MrDoug on here) who passed away in 2009, i wouldn't have fixed it. however i have an emotional attachment and the first step is the new motor with all the wiring and damage repaired from the fire.

there's still no trans in the car but i'm happy with the first starting.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gb7HcJ2g3IE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i found a brake line that got clipped by part of the flywheel. i originally thought the brake lines missed the damage but i was wrong. gotta fix that next.

Very nice man, I remember when it exploded, good thing you fixed it, a lot people here would totaled it for a lot less of damage...good work!
Also love the headband, John McEnroe style :)

i gotta make or have made another downpipe for it.

it's now 9.8:1 CR with the same big valve ported head and i found out the whole time at SE9, the throttle was barely opening past halfway.

silly Doug and his 6 gauge subwoofer cable running under the accelerator. i see 300whp as good form now.

Back