• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

the 740, i am soo happy!

500dollar744ti

still rides with MrDoug
300+ Club
well, i wasn't going to put this back together until i finished the red wagon (doug's) but while waiting on parts i got bored and i had to put it back together.

that 400hp feels so good again! i am so very pleased, i hugged the car, i swear. winning.

special shoutout to kenny for helping so much with the tune, it really does run ****ing solid. i'll be at SE (X) with this car and i plan to install the kentake for mucho win.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hcashHFrRQ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the heater control valve blew in the middle of a drag run. all the coolant spewed from cyl #3 and melted the gasket, cracking the piston.

Holy crap Matt!!! Your still wearing that shirt. Last time I seen you on here you were wearing that same exact shirt. lol J/P Good to see that your still wrenching. Car is looking good and sounds mean. :-D

Back