• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Oregon AutoX Sunday after IPD! May 22nd

klr142

Turbo, what?
Hello all! I have awesome news.

Willamette Motor Club(www.wmclub.org) is hosting an autocross on Sunday the 22nd after IPD's garage sale on the 21st. That means, we can GO RACE OUR CARS! If your car still runs after any drag racing that you might do Friday and/or Saturday night, that is...

I've run with this club a good few times in the past and like them. It's pretty laid back and good times. They'll likely have a flyer posted up soon with specific times. They do a morning session and an afternoon session.

It will be held at the Oregon State Fairgrounds in Salem.

w00!

interested. if my car makes it back from davis.. otherwise I'm just dumping it in that river we always swim in down there.

seems really low key which sounds nice, I didn't even see any pre registration stuff for me to fill out. just show and go kinda deal?

Well, it survived the Davis autox! It'll make it to this one too unless the drags the night before have something to say about it.

Back