• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

My 240 eyelids, not bad I say

88Volvowner

228695_10150176491687194_614517193_6884109_7062935_n.jpg

Needs a round dot in the middle of each lense for the eyeballs. And paint a mouth around the air dam opening.

Needs a round dot in the middle of each lense for the eyeballs. And paint a mouth around the air dam opening.

+1.

It looks stupid and only worsens the ****ty TV headlights with ****ty fogged up lenses. Go make your car run properly.

But but but but it's not a 90* corner!

You chuckleheads need to learn that what makes a 240 look good is looking good despite being a 240. :-P

Needs a long red tongue hanging out of the air dam hole too. Then could name it "The Big Bad Wolf"

But but but but it's not a 90* corner!

You chuckleheads need to learn that what makes a 240 look good is looking good despite being a 240. :-P

What makes a 240 look good is a dropped suspension, wide wheels, and shiny paint. Easy formula. I hardly follow it, but it's an easy formula nonetheless.

You guys don't know style do you, you look at alot of volvo 240s and they all look similar. I like to be different, hate all you want but it grabs your eyes whether you like it or not because you don't see a volvo like that everyday. It's my car, I like it and that's all that matters. It's my style :)

You guys don't know style do you, you look at alot of volvo 240s and they all look similar. I like to be different, hate all you want but it grabs your eyes whether you like it or not because you don't see a volvo like that everyday. It's my car, I like it and that's all that matters. It's my style :)

You're trying to do something everyone who turns 16 does and then rips off two weeks later because it's terrible. You said it's different, not that it looks good. Therefore you are being different for the sake of being different.

I suggest you pick up some extra hours at work and save some money to do something somewhat substantial.

n214902654_30500221_8641.jpg

This was done just for ****s and giggles. The guy got fed up with the tape and got rid of it 2 hours later.

Just get rid of the electrical tape and polish those headlights. You're a road hazard at this point.

I like the eyelids, but using electrical tape is ****ty. Take a picture of it, rip it off, POLISH THE DAMN HEADLIGHTS, and take that picture and measurements to a vinyl graphics shop, and they'll make a longer lasting, not ****ty version of it. It'll look a hell of a lot better up close.

Or, even simpler, get some masking tape and some headlight tint spray paint. Paint that crap on and then polish it. it'll look "baller".

LOL at the haters. You know what, i didn't care for the Xs, but i like the eyelids. People in real life always hate on the fact that i mod a volvo. It's part of what makes us unique.

LOL at the blue masking tape mobile...

By the way, in my area, there's almost no 240s, anywhere. 740s arent much more common. Being a 240 makes my 240 unique. I even had an older woman one time, ask me what my car was....she thought it was something that had just came out. I kinda facepalmed...

What makes a 240 look good is a dropped suspension, wide wheels, and shiny paint. Easy formula. I hardly follow it, but it's an easy formula nonetheless.
I totally agree.

I would never make my car look like that VW even if it was for ****s and giggles, yeah I need new headlights, yeah I need to shine up my car, yeah I need to get rid of the electrical tape and find some legit angry eyelids (I'm a sucker for eyelids) and yes I need new wheels and wider tires and yes I need to lower it. It's all on my list, I'm just trying **** out for now to see how it looks and what I want done to my car.

Taste aside, he can do whatever he wants as long as it doesn't his car worse to drive and worse for others to drive around.

I like the eyelids, but using electrical tape is ****ty. Take a picture of it, rip it off, POLISH THE DAMN HEADLIGHTS, and take that picture and measurements to a vinyl graphics shop, and they'll make a longer lasting, not ****ty version of it. It'll look a hell of a lot better up close.

Or, even simpler, get some masking tape and some headlight tint spray paint. Paint that crap on and then polish it. it'll look "baller".

LOL at the haters. You know what, i didn't care for the Xs, but i like the eyelids. People in real life always hate on the fact that i mod a volvo. It's part of what makes us unique.

LOL at the blue masking tape mobile...

By the way, in my area, there's almost no 240s, anywhere. 740s arent much more common. Being a 240 makes my 240 unique. I even had an older woman one time, ask me what my car was....she thought it was something that had just came out. I kinda facepalmed...

I totally agree.

material is not going to make it better......heck, he could use a Unicorns nut sack to make the eyelids and they are still going to look goofy.....

I would never make my car look like that VW even if it was for ****s and giggles, yeah I need new headlights, yeah I need to shine up my car, yeah I need to get rid of the electrical tape and find some legit angry eyelids (I'm a sucker for eyelids) and yes I need new wheels and wider tires and yes I need to lower it. It's all on my list, I'm just trying **** out for now to see how it looks and what I want done to my car.
You do NOT need new headlights. Just polish yours. It's not very hard, you can do it by hand with a kit available at walmart for $20. It's sandpaper and some special polishing compounds. OR, you can get some sandpaper (like 1500 grit and 2000 grit, maybe a little coarser to start if theyre really screwed up), and some Meguiar PlastiX polishing compound, and a buffer, and do it that way...it'll look better longer most likely.

You'll be able to see soo much better at night too.

Just wondering, how old are you? I'm getting the vibe that you're a teenager or in your very early 20s. Is that true? If so, I understand. I used to be a broke ass kid that wanted to do cool stuff to cars, and now i can afford to do it and never have time. :(

Taste aside, he can do whatever he wants as long as it doesn't his car worse to drive and worse for others to drive around.

I really don't think it makes his car less safe. Certainly better than people using blackout crap on their headlights. It looks great until you drive at night...

material is not going to make it better......heck, he could use a Unicorns nut sack to make the eyelids and they are still going to look goofy.....

It looks goofy in an interesting way though. Honestly, 240s look goofy. Especially the late model ones. It looks like someone took a design from the 70s, overused it into the 90s, and used a modern looking back window and fugly plastic headlights to modernize it. WAIT, thats because they DID.....

it always amazed me how the square headlights seem to put out a round beam. I always wondered why they didnt just use round headlights..

Back