• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Saturday Crazy Rays Trip

WindowsBreakerG4

ALDORF THE DESTROYER OF WHITE SHIRTS
Meeting at the Jessup yard morning, going to probably at least hawkins point. Probably get lunch maybe brews after.

Time? bout 9, unless someone wants to pull and engine and then 8? Cause it's gonna get hot

Who can make it? (I know towery and mr bill are in!).

Yes this is short notice, I'm on vacation, bite me :-P

if we end up near the erdman ave location too, we can hit up chap's pit beef...it's really good

Not nearly enough fine dining establishments sell High Life in the bottle.

Or TOO MANY sell it at all.

Bud light w/lime?

Negative. Not at any time is any format of Bud Light an acceptable beverage. In fact ALL light beers are entirely a waste of time.

Agreed.

I guess I am spoiled, but it's $2 pint at the brewery tonight, tomorrow night is $2 at the 'other' brewery, and there is cheap, quality beer at all of the local bars. The chinese place we went to for lunch does not serve beer or we would have consumed the mandatory lunc break beer.

Went to Mt. Airy today, s60, few 90+ 740s, 1 960, 1 940, 5 240s all 86+ 2 were white.

Also 1 850 manual, with the trans just laying there.

Edit 1 240 was an M47 car

Last edited:
Willing to pay cost + shipping + reasonable sum for a early 960 fuel ECU if you run across one... Located drivers footwell, left side against the fender panel. Maybe ending in 024 or 032??? Just let me know...

Willing to pay cost + shipping + reasonable sum for a early 960 fuel ECU if you run across one... Located drivers footwell, left side against the fender panel. Maybe ending in 024 or 032??? Just let me know...

mrbill or svedsled might already have one available.

mission accomplished. got sun burn. got ~1000+ retail value worth of IPD stuff off a '88 245 for twenty cents on the dollar. got a '94 b230ft for ian (low miles, nice block). and another gold mine, an '80 260 GLE M46 gave ian the hydro clutch pedal, slave, and master cylinder. plus a pair of super clear 86+ 240 headlights, crack free '90+ exh. manifold, BOSCH remanufactured in Germany 016 AMM for my DD, another -139 module, and some other junk. overall haul was one of the best to date, both for value and usefulness of it all.

Back