• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The new 242

242whore

Crush em
Basiclly bought this while I was deployed and also started collecting parts for it too, It is a 84.5 242GLT, Originally Redwood Metallic but repainted Magic Blue off the the P2's but not very well prepped, and the flathood was found by a friend.

As it sits now it currently has Kaplhenke Lower Control arms,IPD Sways, and IPD lowering springs and a 3inch turbo back straight pipe. IT also came with a IPD turbo cam and Kaplhenke front Coilovers in the the trunk, and ordered the rears yesterday.

Only real issue with the car is probably a o2 sensor issue because after running a while it gets really rich and fouls the crap out of the plugs.

242001.jpg

242009.jpg

242008.jpg

242007.jpg

242005.jpg

242003.jpg

242011.jpg

Last edited:
THanks, the color is cool to bad they didnt do any prep on it and its peeling and cracking all over, i thought more people would comment....I guess you guys are just jealous that i found a 100% rust free 242 in the eastcoast? haha

Back