• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

LED color changing with IR remote

RP80242GT+T

R-Sport Cluster Guy
Hey guys, this is my latest creation that will be available as part of my services/restorations. Your feedback is important to me. Sorry about the crappy video but it gives you a small Idea of what this does. It has various modes as well as dimming. This took a while to do as well as trial and error for the cluster. Questions and comments are appreciated.

Last edited:
That's awesome. I watched it and this was playing in my head:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PSYxT9GM0fQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

play the song, and open the video. it actually goes together....LOL

cool idea but for me, it would end up staying one color. my buddy got a 2011 focus...and it has accent lighting that can change colors...pretty sure he changed to red and left it.

I agree but at least if you want to change the Color, you now have the option to do so. The different modes allows for car shows. Not for night driving by no means. Thanks for the comments guys!

you should get it to work by engine revs
White at idle
Green at 2000 rpm
gradually going orange and eventually red.

what are you using; might be able to help you out bit by doing that. (or is it a secret :D)

Arduino? Can't view video right now, but I'm sure I can guess what it looks like lol. I want to do something similar, but probably not remote controlled.

Back