• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

06/12-16/03 - Volvo At Ford's Centennial Celebration

lcordner

I?m not trying provoke anyone or start a ?Ford is trying to steal the 1800? discussion. Really. I apologize in advance to any of you who still think Ford is a four-letter word. However, for those who might be OK with the whole Ford thing, there is an opportunity to participate in the Ford Centennial Celebration in Dearborn, June 12 to 16. I get the feeling this is going to be a hell of a party and a few Volvos in the throng of Mustangs might be cool.

I can send you information off line about this event, or you can check out the 100 year anniversary website at

http://www.celebrateford100.com/

It might be an opportunity for a get together for Volvo owners in the Midwest, and it looks like they are going to do something for almost everybody. Please feel free to contact me off list if you have questions or would like to help organize Volvo?s presence there.

Lee Cordner
Join VCOA at www.vcoa.org

Is this correcT: It is my understanding that you need to file with them, and be approved, to have your car in the event, i.e. not in the parking lot outside, but in the event? :|

Clear this up if you could....Thanks.

I found out that Ross Converse is going there to show the white 97 960 that he is working on now (almost done) with a 393 ci Ford V8. He did file and get approval.

Greg

Ah well, i don't think i am going to bother heading to the event.

Just doesn't seem worth while at the moment.

Back