• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

December TB minimeet Seattle area anyone?

John242Ti

LH-Jet & Carb Free Zone
Would be happening next Saturday, December 17th, probably around 10:30-11ish. Figured we'd meet at the Mountlake Terrace Transit Center, like last time, then, if people wanted to, we could grab some lunch somewhere or hit the Lynnwood PnP to do some junkyarding.

From Seattle and points southward along I-5:

Take Exit 178 and head straight through the light at 236th. Hang a left to go into the parking garage and make your way up to the 5th floor (the top floor)

From the north:

Exit 179, head east to 56th Ave W, turn south, then continue south to 236th ST SW. Hang a right, then go to the light at the transit center and the I-5 northbound exit. Turn right, then hang a left and continue up to the top floor.

From the eastside:

Take 522 west to Hwy 104 (Ballinger Way NE), head north on 104 to 19th Ave NE, turn right, then continue north through NE 205th as 19th becomes 56th. Turn left at 236th ST SW, then right at the transit center.

Bring photo gear...

-J

Last edited:
Unfortunately I can't make it this weekend but could next weekend.

You making this a regular event? Twice in the past few months, that's more active than the VCOA club...:lol:

We'll figure something out. Trying to avoid the rains, of course, although, I guess we could hold it on the 4th floor and just park at the north end of the parking garage, so there's some light.

Logan, yeah, sorta... Usually the PSVSA/PSVCOA event tap runs dry after October and isn't turned back on until late February. In fact, if you see Joe anytime soon, tell him about it and have him sign into TB, so he can get the details.

-J

17th work better for everyone? That should give us enough time to do more work on getting projects done. Like your interior reassembly, Eric...

-J

Less-than-a-week bump... Weather, at this moment, looks decent for most of the day.

Pat, it might be better to come up for the XXX meet on Presidents' Day weekend instead. That way, you're guaranteed a decent turnout. The last minimeet we did, only four of us showed up.

-J

I gotta work Saturday guys. I do just work around the corner from there if anyone wanted to stop by and say hi. Advanced Sound and Tint, 216th and hwy 99.

Adam

Ok, so, when does everyone want to do it? The two weekends after this coming weekend will likely be kinda bad, considering how those Sundays are Xmas day and New Year's Day respectively, with the Saturdays being celebratory days as well. Plus, there is ScottyD coming up to Portland for the New Year's weekend. I guess, if you guys want it to be on Sunday, we can do it then. We'll just have to use the lower levels, most likely.

-J

I could meet this Saturday if people are still interested. It would be nice to meet some of you guys and see your cars in person.

I'm up for this weekend, myself. Was thinking about going to the shindig @ Adrian's place in Hellingbam, but am waiting to hear what day he's going to do it. If it turns out to be Saturday, then Sunday works fine. And vice versa...

-J

How does Sunday morning at 10:30 sound to everyone? Thinking that if the Pikefest happens in the afternoon, whoever wants to go up there can just caravan north to Hellingbam.

Link to Adrian's thread: http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=248911

Let me know what you guys think.

That would give me some time to get some other things done on the wagon, like reconfigure the headlamp setup on it, install the final black door handle, do a water pump, oil change, etc...

-J

Back