• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mailinglist archive

arsenix

Is there any way to search the mailing list archive any more? I wanted to view some old threads, but the archive link doesn't work (looks like it goes to the old mailing list server). Is there a way to do it?

Used to have them archived on my computer... but hard drives only last so long sadly...

james

the mailing list archive im not sure about. as for the board archive i think we lost it to ezboard unfortunetly

Do you think anyone has the mailing list archive stored on their computer? I used too... but no longer as of a couple months ago. Maybe we could post an appeal for someone to pack up their email archives of the list messages for people to search. Lots of good info in there... would be a shame to lose it!

i have about 5 years of digest and some excel spreadsheets from before that. one day i'll make them searchable

maybe you could just zip em up and put them up for download... I'd be interested... there has to be other folks who would be too :)

Back