• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Meet at Mr.Bill's

MrBill

fige=500Dollar Mistake
300+ Club
Saturday the 4th of February
C'mon down.

46460 Rosewood Drive
Lexington Park, MD 20653

Pretty much 500dollar matt and mick are due over (always entertainment)
I am doing a headgasket on a friends 92 244 at the same time.

Towery is going to come get some 70s chair I bought for him.

Beepee is going to come and try and figure out why his car sounds funny.

We can work on wilbur (the lemons project) if there's time too.

I'll make some beef/sausage/cheese dip in the crockpot and get some other foods.

Last edited:
Are you sure it needs a HG? It's not just the top o-ring on the pump leaking? Start simple...

A while ago I remember looking at it and it was seeping from the head.

It really needs an intake manifold gasket.

I mean it's got 300k on it, why not a head gasket:lol:

oh right you said pick up a spare head and get it surfaced, right?

let me know what to bring. I have a bunch of shims, several head gaskets, no intake manifold gaskets, some water pump gaskets, a water pump or three, and most other stuff you might need.

oh this is officially a meet, very good.

i'll need to pick up some tonic water as i like it for sipping. maybe some hot dogs or cheeseburgers too? since i quit smoking my appetite has gone back up.

Overnight thing?

It can be, but I have a very nice lady renting the upstairs of the house. You're stuck on one of two couches in the living room - and can't be loud/obnoxious because she pays my mortgage.

My mom moved and gave me her charcoal grille, so I can go get that for some good eats. All I had was this beat gas grille I got from my grandmother after my grandfather passed.
towery said:
oh right you said pick up a spare head and get it surfaced, right?

let me know what to bring. I have a bunch of shims, several head gaskets, no intake manifold gaskets, some water pump gaskets, a water pump or three, and most other stuff you might need.
Towery - bring what you have. They ordred the HG kit from FCP and did the "7-10" day shipping option. If the stuff doesn't show up I don't want to not do it.
I didn't order a waterpump because the kid works at pizza hut and I didn't want to replace it if it hasnt failed.
I THINK I have a cheap GMB waterpump or something, I bought it from the aspirator a few years ago at SE.

I bought a shim kit but bring yours anyways lol. It's a bit unorganized after the SE trip.

How late in the day will this be occuring? Like if I got there 3-4pm?

How late in the day will this be occuring? Like if I got there 3-4pm?

Sounds good to me.

Edit: I figured people could start showing up by like 10-11 - But there's plenty of stuff to do I'm sure.

I think I might tag "wilbur" friday too - maybe we can get that driving

Back