• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MINE

The Stickman

Here is my new 92 Volvo 745T. It has a lotta miles but runs great. Has the typical nonfunctioning fuel gauge and the speedo only goes to 45mph. There is also a slight shake at highway speeds. I know somethings have been done to it but until I dive deeper into it I won't be totally sure of what. The paint is a respray, but there are dents and dings here and there. It also has tinted windows although the rear sides are darker than the rest. It also has aftermarket 15 inch wheels. Everything seems to work well so for now I am more than pleased, esspecially for the price. Here's the pics. More pics and info tomorrow.
Picture044.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Here's an update. Not great news. Getting the slavage title registered in Pa is a pain and requires a special inspection. I mostly knew this and should have passed on the car once i heard about the title. But the price was good and the car seems great and still does. No real issues. But the special inspection fee cuts into my budget for upgrades so that sucks. Also I think I won't be able to use the 18's I have that I wanted to. I think they would look great but will stick out way to far with the spacer. But I did look under the rear and think I can make my Carrera coilover shocks work. This car has the steel rear LCA's so I think I can have the wife weld me up a brackt to work on the LCA's and ones for the upper mount. My only problem might be the panhard bar bracket being in the way. Anyway here are some more pics.
Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Best part of that whole post.

Oh, and the third row seat. Third row seats rock.

Yea she's a keeper. The 3rd row might end up in her car. Mine is going on a diet. Probably gonna take out the front and rear seats for something lighter as well. I have big plans for this car if I can ever get it registered, ugh.

Back