• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

So my friends are awesome. Video inside.

Hodginsa

youtube.com/seanhodgins
I can't embed it sorry... but I promise its awesome. Friend filming/editing, and my other friend driving. Volvo of America contacted him over this video and they want him and the driver to go to New York for a meeting. True story, he texted me today telling me.

Can I say jealous?

http://thedarkcar.com/video/35532695

Cool video. Did Daft Punk contact him too? :p

No only Porter Robinson and Zeds Dead so far... :p

This is exactly how your 400K badge should be sported.

Haha, I think the car rolled over 500k the other month. I can't remember. But he was cruising down the highway with a light foot about two months ago and it threw a rod. He replaced the engine over a couple and thats where that video came from haha

Oh yeah ! you can see it in the video 505k hahaha

Wonder why they want him in NY....

No idea, just heard yesterday about it so no deets, but I'm guessing a media division might reside in NY. But they want to use this 740 I think.

No idea, just heard yesterday about it so no deets, but I'm guessing a media division might reside in NY. But they want to use this 740 I think.

the car has rust on it, they would never use a car with visible rust for any PR move. i know how those guys up in rockleigh are.

the video is very well made though.

Enjoyed it. Especially the 180 degree camera move that suddenly took off after the car when it drifted past. Pretty cool. Were they using a motorcycle with some sort of gyroscopic mount?

the car has rust on it, they would never use a car with visible rust for any PR move. i know how those guys up in rockleigh are.

Easy enough to get rid of the rust in post, with something like Nuke or a few hours in a high-dollar Flame bay. A good compositor could knock those out fairly easily.

Back