• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Traded my 122 for a 242

Corey

Yesterday I drove down to Fresno in my 122 wagon and traded it for this 242. The owner, who lives in Montclair, sent his co-worker up to meet me so I never got to meet him. Its a black on black 81 turbo. It has bertone interior and a b21ft with getrag 5spd. The owner didn't really seem to know a whole lot about it, I was hoping someone on here may have previously owned it or know who did. All I know was most of the work was done by the person who owned it before him and that it came from Sacramento originally.

IMG_4787_zps30d936b7.jpg

IMG_2058_zps8cadec34.jpg

IMG_0082_zpseb1549e8.jpg

Also he hasn't deleted the add so here it is http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/3658143584.html

Last edited:
That car was built by a guy in Sacramento many years ago. Can't remember his name, but I think his avatar is Nimoy.

Bertone seats/door panels and a getrag.

Nice score, I really like the interior.

Interesting trade considering the ad saying he was selling it to buy a truck or would trade for a truck, you must be a heck of a salesman! :)

Back