• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

I'm back bitches!

Hank Scorpio

Chubfest 2009 Survivor
300+ Club
First off, I have to thank Ben @ RSI and Pat P for the help pulling this off. The timing and willingness for people on here to help is always amazing. We should be proud of that as a group.

OK, if you haven't noticed I've got the bug to build again. I've been thinking about selling the C30 and buying a wagon because of this goofy bastard:

149787974.jpg

Well, we've basically got my C30 paid off and Theresa laid down the law: I can sell the C30 and buy whatever I want with what I have in cash (ie: no loan) or I can build whatever I want. Well I love my C30 so I took option B.

That got me thinking about a 245 with a T5 swap and try to do it on the legal enough to take it to the BAR and have it approved. Problem is a few details that frankly might make it tough. Then it dawned on me: 245 DIESEL would be smog exempt.

So I found one in Portland and with help was able to jump on it while I still had some money in my account (I'm self employed so money comes in and goes out at an alarming pace). Again thank you to Ben for going, looking at and getting it. The timing worked out amazing, Pat P was running his 244 up to RSI anyways and had an empty trailer coming back.

SO... here it is

149787924.jpg

149787927.jpg

149787930.jpg

149648312.jpg

This will probably be the only update for a while, my business has it's big open house next weekend and a serious back log of orders but things are happening.

Oh and since I've been gone so long, for those of you who don't know me, this is me:
39160943.jpg

39160949.jpg

and
85650333.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGcB3Fj-tIQ

I've been rockin' my Kauer Guitars hoodie all weekend! How fortuitous.
Hail Club Volvo! lol

Welcome home.

And thank Theresa for letting you come and play with us! :)

Welcome back.

Will be looking forward to the awesomeness you do with your new rig

+1 ^

Should be a fun project to watch!

Thanks fella's!

Welcome back! Were you ever really gone? Can't wait wait to see what you do with it.

Well I'm not a mod any more so... I guess I was away long enough LOL

Will we see you at Davis? Good luck with the project and the goofy lil' guy.

50/50 odds. My yearly open house for the guitar business is the day before Davis so if I can get our house guests out soon enough then we'll probably make an appearance for an hour or two.

I've been rockin' my Kauer Guitars hoodie all weekend! How fortuitous.
Hail Club Volvo! lol

Welcome home.

And thank Theresa for letting you come and play with us! :)

Awesome!! You really need a track suit, they are freaking awesome. I wear mine all the time (my inner guido just loves it).

Good to be back!

Welcome back Doug! Been a long hiatus, but I knew you'd eventually get bitten again, given your somewhat regular comments about hating having sold the 242. lol

You're gonna have it ready to autox by this weekend right?!? :-P

do you have any parts for the build already or did you empty out the spare parts bin when you got rid of the last brick?

When I got out I sold everything. Literally pallets of parts. Kicking myself a bit but the money helped get kauer guitars off the ground (or stay afloat).

I do already have the motor mount adapters though so that's something right lol

Back