• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

What my 1993 240 has been up to. *Jerds wagon content*

diponyou

300+ Member
300+ Club

Well I purchased jerds wagon as some of you might know. Plan was to do some auto x with and maybe some drift events.

Right after I bought the wagon I got my 1993 240 which I regretted selling back from my buddy.

I thought about it for a day and decided to essentially swap stuff over from one car to another. Jerds wagon was a cool car but not daily driveable, it was a gutted and stripped down race car for the most part. And having a nice, clean, full interior car that I can take my son and other friends in is much more appealing to me than a race car.

I drove the wagon around for a few days and then started the swap. It took me about 4 days of working(alone) to get everything swapped over. I finished with the suspension last night.

I threw some 96# injectors and a full tank of e85 and it started right up after situating all the wiring. I am by no means ready to start tuning it myself so a local guy is coming to get a good street tune before we dyno it. I am also throwing in an rsi stg3 cam which I have sitting around.

I will update my build thread for the 93 with more detail but I just wanted to get this out there so people know what is going on.

I hope I don't get burned at the stake for stripping out everyones favorite wagon :omg:

cool, maybe someone can use the 245 shell :e-shrug:

i miss my 244 and i haven't even gotten rid of it(parting, too far gone to fix on my budget)

Pictures of interior? I contemplated doing something similar. Why is the driverside strut showing more thread than the passenger side?

Pictures of interior? I contemplated doing something similar. Why is the driverside strut showing more thread than the passenger side?

Because Brandon, and dude I'm sorry but if you don't put some sort of stripe around where the old trim is, it looks awful. Ask me how I know

Back