• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Got some new BOOST (20psi)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JZ940

Before
961DSC00191.JPG

After Turbo Garrett, Standart boost (20psi)
961DSC00402.JPG

961DSC00405-med.JPG

961DSC00249.JPG

961DSC068261.JPG

http://www.geocities.com/rthammar/index.htm

Last edited:
Infector 944 said:
Totally agreee.... that is a thing of beauty, welcome to life after vacuum.

care to share the story behind those pics.
Oh hes plenty familiar, 1JZ-GTE is twin turbo.
Sick car, just got sicker. Speaking of that, me and Billy (stylngle2003) saw one of 4 real legit Toyota Soarer's in the US last night.

-Andy

stylngle2003 said:
hey where did you get that awesome little lip spoiler on the trunklid of your car? i like it a lot!

The trunklid is a custom made..

no dyno yet...just got out from the shop.. I will do it soon

Engine swap, the hard part is the wiring...

How is the weight difference between stock and this engine ???

I'm really interested in doing this... I've talked about it before as a joke but I did not know it was possible(i lknow everything is possible but you know what i mean)

ive only ever seen 2 engines like that in real life a 1000bhp supra and a 650bhp skyline soo id say that thing has big bhp any idea what it really has????

ohh an if you dont mind ive got to show the ricer lot what a propper engine looks like :-D

Last edited:
samy, that is not the same engine that is in a turbo supra, the engine shown is a 1JZ-GTE, a 2.5L TT engine which comes stock in non US Toyota Soarers (mkI Lexus SC300 here in the states)...while the Supra uses a 2JZ-GTE, a twin turbo 3.0L engine

skylines use RB26DETT's in GT-R form, 2.6L displacement, 2 turbos, similarly legendary build quality, etc

i'd be willing to bet that with 20psi from that big snail, JZ940's engine is putting out a very respectable 450hp at the flywheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back