• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Pictures of helrazor

700volts

<center>Finally got around to posting pics of my cars.</center>
<center>
00.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg
</center>

Last edited:
Nice lineup

Nice group of cars! I have a 81 silver turbo that I'm going to put the GT look front on. That's the look I feel the turbos should have had from the beginning. Round healights are great.

Enjoy the road,

Nice rides. Please fix the reverse lamp & replace the missing center cap on the '83 GrpA homologation car. :please:

-Justin

blu92in99 said:
Nice rides. Please fix the reverse lamp & replace the missing center cap on the '83 GrpA homologation car. :please:
-Justin

I was waiting for someone to mention that, yah, I have a replacement lense for it, just don't have a Round-to-it yet....

wisturbo said:
maybe you should sell the 75 to Doug.

I gotta' drive it through the winter actually, then I <i>will</i> be selling it, it's a shame too because it really runs so good, very dependable. New steer. rack, fuel dizzy, injectors, trailing rod bushings, tires, wh. bearings, ALL engine eletrical stuff, brand new 1993 242 fuel tank and all associated plumbing and pump (re-call work , thanks Volvo dealer). OD works too. 165,000 miles. Little bit of rust around the tail lights, thats about it.

Last edited:
helrazor said:
I gotta' drive it through the winter actually, then I will be selling it, it's a shame too because it really runs so good, very dependable. New steer. rack, fuel dizzy, injectors, trailing rod bushings, tires, wh. bearings, ALL engine eletrical stuff, brand new 1993 242 fuel tank and all associated plumbing and pump (re-call work , thanks Volvo dealer). OD works too. 165,000 miles. Little bit of rust around the tail lights, thats about it.
none of that matters to him, all he really needs is a shell. everything would be swapped or soon to be swapped. odd cuz all he really needs are the id plates.

n xntrx volvo said:
none of that matters to him, all he really needs is a shell. everything would be swapped or soon to be swapped. odd cuz all he really needs are the id plates.

What is he gonna put in place of the st. rack, fuel tank and the trailing rod bushings if he pulls them out :roll:

blu92in99 said:
lots and lots of custom parts.

Sounds like a fun project, He'll probably find something before I'm done with this one. I'd be lookin' at the Jyards, as I'm sure he is. Yah, this will get me through the winter then I have a few things to do to the 83 to get it in working order, then I'll send the 75 down the road. Oh yah, the door hinges are toast as usual.

Last edited:
V70N is the new version of V70 looking just like that on the pics!

Oh, you WON'T find a 75 242 in that shape in Sweden!! It was really awesome!!!

Back