• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

my new ride...

jcrump84

lives for the weekend....
Well i have had the bimmer for a few months now, but i thought i would post up some pics..

I really miss bluey thou, i am starting to think more and more about getting a 200 series for de hell of it...

anyways

Here they be....

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

IMG_6602.jpg

Oh the hotness :-P You didn't show me the black centers! Looks great.

So many parts of that wagon next to the bimmer are going to be on my car [volvo content] :-P

****ING A JORDAN! I WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THOSE WHEELS! 100X better! nice!

"So many parts of that wagon next to the bimmer are going to be on my car [volvo content]" same here ;).

Last edited:
Nice E36! Our E30 based 318is is a fun car :)
What year and model did u get?!
The last picture is very cool :)
Hope she treats you well!

take care

Could have been before you were into volvos BUT do you ever remember seeing a red lowered wagon with TSW Revos on it in bellingham? We bought the car after it was totaled and parted it out. The guy who drove it, Eric Lindquist, replaced it with Bimmer.

WHAT?! Not a Volvo? But how??

:-P

Seriously, that car is awesome. I'll bet you have had way more fun since picking it up.

(I want a Bimmer)

Its a 94' 325i 5 spd.

So far it has a CAI, Motorsport exhuast and lots of TLC

Paid for but not here- Race Springs and Konis

Soon to get- Chip, brakes, azinis, annd mabie some more goodies :D

Jordan

EvanSargent said:
Could have been before you were into volvos BUT do you ever remember seeing a red lowered wagon with TSW Revos on it in bellingham? We bought the car after it was totaled and parted it out. The guy who drove it, Eric Lindquist, replaced it with Bimmer.

Cant say that i ever saw it around town here... we only have a couple guys rolling around besides Adrian and Elliot. i am pretty sure i saw a silver 244 on polaris a couple times but he was prolly just visiting

Jordan

jcrump84 said:
Its a 94' 325i 5 spd.

So far it has a CAI, Motorsport exhuast and lots of TLC

Paid for but not here- Race Springs and Konis

Soon to get- Chip, brakes, azinis, annd mabie some more goodies :D

Jordan

Sweet! Sounds like u will be tearing up the streets/autox? even more soon!
If that car didnt handle well enough already it will be after those mods!
How much did u pick it up for? If you dont mind me asking. I am considering getting a bmw as the next ride.
How do the cost of mods compare to the 240?
I found a chip on ebay for our car for $35.

take care

EvanSargent said:

Didn't Eric have a 744 also that he sold to buy a Supra? [Not, not kris weldy].

luke242ti said:
Sweet! Sounds like u will be tearing up the streets/autox? even more soon!
If that car didnt handle well enough already it will be after those mods!
How much did u pick it up for? If you dont mind me asking. I am considering getting a bmw as the next ride.
How do the cost of mods compare to the 240?
I found a chip on ebay for our car for $35.

take care

it does just fine around the corners but i am trying to get ready for auto x, if i run that is. I picked it up for 8300 with all the records and history with a hair over 125k. And 75k of that was highway by the last owner.

Mods are more money, same with parts, but this car is ....
-Faster than my old vovo
-Looks better IMO
-Will handle WAY better for having just springs and shocks(no upgraded sways)
-More comfortable to drive

and then all the other things like having a good stereo out of the box, and stuff like that, like not having to worry about driving hundreds of miles at a time.

Overall, if you can afford it(which i barely can) You WONT be dissapointed

Jordan

EvanSargent said:

I know that name, but I can't place from where... Damn this is going to piss me off until I figure it out.

jcrump84 said:
it does just fine around the corners but i am trying to get ready for auto x, if i run that is. I picked it up for 8300 with all the records and history with a hair over 125k. And 75k of that was highway by the last owner.

Mods are more money, same with parts, but this car is ....
-Faster than my old vovo
-Looks better IMO
-Will handle WAY better for having just springs and shocks(no upgraded sways)
-More comfortable to drive

and then all the other things like having a good stereo out of the box, and stuff like that, like not having to worry about driving hundreds of miles at a time.

Overall, if you can afford it(which i barely can) You WONT be dissapointed

Jordan

Our 318 does very well in the corners like it is. I love the lightweight factor too :)
Sounds like a good deal, especially with the records and highway miles!

Good points vs the old Vo. I just did brakes on our 318. Rotors, pads, sensors, and fluid totaled $250. Which doesnt seem too bad for a completely new brake system essentially.

The "not having to worry about driving hundreds of miles" is a nice one too!

After the full time I could afford some decent cars, the problem is going to be finding one that I want. Too picky though at the same time I am almost to the point of not wanting to buy premium gas.

sounds like some awesome plans for it!

take care

adrianpike said:
I know that name, but I can't place from where... Damn this is going to piss me off until I figure it out.

Works (or did) with paul seminara (spelling?) AT&T maybe? I dont remember. Car used to have a big red sticker at the top of the windsheild that said "RVT" or somthing like that. Next time I am at home I will look for some 35mm pictures to scan.

BoxDriver2 said:
Didn't Eric have a 744 also that he sold to buy a Supra? [Not, not kris weldy].

Not sure about that one.

EvanSargent said:
Works (or did) with paul seminara (spelling?) AT&T maybe? I dont remember. Car used to have a big red sticker at the top of the windsheild that said "RVT" or somthing like that. Next time I am at home I will look for some 35mm pictures to scan.

Not sure about that one.

Hmm, i could have sworn he had a white 744, big wheels, and maybe a turbobricks sticker on the trunk lid, used to be on the old old old front page...He either sold or gave the car to a family member and got a supra. Maybe another members knows who i am referring to.

Just noticed Jordan, are those the aftermarket headlights?

Back