• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Post any 245 pictures, Please! [Hopefully 56k beware]

Inc3pt

Alright, I have some plans for my 245 over the summer, and new paint is in the mix! Id really like to get my plans hammered out for what all Im going to do. To me its much easier to see it, than visualize it...and sometimes just visualizing, it comes out wrong, and ends up not actually looking good on the car!

The point of this thread is to post AS MANY 245s as you can find! Different angles, different colors, different cosmetic modifications, even stock. Even if you personally think they're ugly, or whatever, Id really love to see them! They can be yours, or not yours...(But dont violate any copyright laws ;-) )

Thanks a ton in advance! Ill post some in a bit! (Edit: But I barely have any, hence the reason for making this thread in the first place) :-D

wODk3NjY5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wODk3NjQxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wODk3NjQyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Last edited:
ravennexus said:
mike looks like you need to do some more colour sanding
I ran out of clear, per the paint salesman's miscalculations, so I never put the last heavy wet coat on. I might cut and buff sometime, or even re-clear, now that it is wearing a shopping cart streak down the driver's side.
I was just too tired after almost 2 weeks of bodywork during the holiday, and I have been too busy ever since.

Inc3pt said:
Thanks for everything so far! Man, any more pictures of this one? I think it looks REALLY good in red. :-D

probably the 245 most north americans say is their all time favorite: http://hjem.get2net.dk/bengaard/bjarne.htm

Bjarne's "new" car is a sweet white 242 group-a replica with a 5cyl (car im modeling my car off of)

[edit] be ready to make this thread "no 56k" :badboy:

Last edited:
Back