• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Request: 740 blueprints/diagrams

slipstream3d

I was wondering if anyone's seen orthinographic drawings of the 740 (i.e. not photos with perspective), at the bare minimum I need front, back, and side, preferably to scale too.

This is what I am talking about, only for the 740 instead of the 480. The more detail the better.

Thanks! Hopefully if I get them you guys might be slightly impressed at what I do with them. I may fail miserably, then no one will ever have to hear about it... but we'll see.

Can only offer you this i'm afraid. Have also got one for the estate i think somewhere if thats what you wanted.

740drawing.jpg

Nice, thanks. This is actually much better (haha, not kidding) than the one I managed to dig up last night. They had another one from the same bunch of a 960, whose hood *curved down* something like 8 inches from the front to back, and the hood was about half as long as it ought to have been. It looked like a demented minivan. That's accurate... which just makes me excited about how accurate their 740 is. :roll:

I was indeed looking for the sedan, not the wagon. I'll see what I can do with this once I'm done my exams! *evil laugh*
Thanks again.

Anyone with more detailed ones, don't be afraid to speak up though!

Back