• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Euro headlights "Citylight" need help wireing

vspd

OKAy got these Euro HEadlights for my S70 and they have citylights in them. Now i have to figure out how to wirethem . i was thinking about splicing them but cause they work with the parking lights, but i might try to find a wireing harness what do you think.

Just wire them into the parking lights... They aren't gonna draw much power, so that will probably work fine. If you want them to turn off when your headlights are on though, you might have to do something different.

Euro Headlights

Where didyou get the headlights? I have a V70 T5 that needs some.

Unregistered said:
Where didyou get the headlights? I have a V70 T5 that needs some.
Why are you bumping up a 2 year old thread? You know, if you actually registered for an account, you could have access to the Wanted forum where you could post an ad and hopefully one of our euro brothren across the pond could hook you up or one of the other members here could point you in the right direction for something available here (assuming you're in the US).

...or, even better, go to the VolvoSpeed website forums. They're all FWD over there...

blu92in99 said:
Why are you bumping up a 2 year old thread? You know, if you actually registered for an account, you could have access to the Wanted forum where you could post an ad and hopefully one of our euro brothren across the pond could hook you up or one of the other members here could point you in the right direction for something available here (assuming you're in the US).

...or, even better, go to the VolvoSpeed website forums. They're all FWD over there...
Holy crap I just noticed that, I'm on a crappy posting spree today.

Headlights

Why are you bumping up a 2 year old thread? Cuz I don't see many references to these items these days.

You know, if you actually registered for an account, you could have access to the Wanted forum where you could post an ad and hopefully one of our euro brothren across the pond could hook you up or one of the other members here could point you in the right direction for something available here (assuming you're in the US).

Cool.

Oh, I thought S70's were FWD.

And thanks for the help! :badboy:

DavidsV70T5R said:
Oh, I thought S70's were FWD.
And 850s, S40s, C70s, etc. Yes, I should've said 'FWD/AWD' instead of just FWD but I'm lazy. :-P besides, we basically just group VS as 'the FWD site' and us as 'the RWD site'. Gets to be a bad habit. Alot of us overspill back & forth though...

Anyway, welcome to TB. :)

-Justin

Back