PDA

View Full Version : souther cali events

slugger89
05-23-2003, 04:14 PM
hey i was just wondering if there are any southern california volvo stuff happening any time soon? If not maybe we should do something?

NUFAN
05-23-2003, 08:36 PM
Hi,

Actually there are a few socal volvo events coming up at the end of may and during the month of June.

May 31st and June 1st, there is the volvo R drive at the el toro marine air station. I believe that it runs all day on both days, but you need to be signed up as either a guest or driver. For more info check out www.volvoRdrive.com

On June 14th the southern california chapter of the volvo club of america is holding its annual westside volvo show at westside volvo in culver city. For more info check out the events calendar on www.scvcoa.org.

And at the end of June, I am trying to get a volvo meet together on sunday the 29th out in arcadia/irwindale. I will post more info when I have the plans finalized, most likely within a week, but if you're interested let me know.

For more socal and vcoa volvo events check out their two websites, www.scvcoa.org and www.vcoa.org.

I hope that this helped a little.

NUFAN

don hodgdon
06-12-2003, 08:18 PM
Hi,

And at the end of June, I am trying to get a volvo meet together on sunday the 29th out in arcadia/irwindale. I will post more info when I have the plans finalized, most likely within a week, but if you're interested let me know.

NUFAN

NUFAN, just wondering if you had finalized any plans for a gathering in the San Gabriel Valley for the end of June? My GF lives in Glendora and I'm down in the area frequently.

See you at Westwood? I'll be driving the faded silver 242t (Work in Progress :wink: )

NUFAN
06-15-2003, 04:59 AM
Hi, the final plans are in the works for the meet. I previously posted that the meet might be on sunday, but it looks like I now most likely can't make a sunday meet, so the meet might be on saturday now. I will post when I know for sure, most likely tomorrow or monday.

NUFAN

theoryno3
06-19-2003, 09:49 PM
Hey guys,

Lemme know what's up with the meeting. I'll be coming from Glendale (or UCLA, depends).

Btw, Go Bruins! haha

--Paul

NUFAN
06-20-2003, 01:54 AM
I posted the details a few days ago, here's the thread: http://forums.turbobricks.com/viewtopic.php?t=6319

NUFAN