• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

new pics

Manbeard

OG 5EURO OG
I just uploaded some new pics of my 744 and some other random pics. here they are:

newpics008.jpg

newpics007.jpg

newpics009.jpg

newpics016.jpg

newpics018.jpg

newpics022.jpg

newpics020.jpg

newpics021.jpg

This is what happened when we had the varsity football lock-in. the two trainers did this:

newpics012.jpg

newpics011.jpg

newpics014.jpg

newpics015.jpg

Here is my niece, ava:

newpics019.jpg

newpics017.jpg

that is all for now.

Looks nice. Is that an 88? Not too good at these all yet. VERY similar to mine, but for minor differences-I have the eggcrate grill and no chrome trim, and the rear bumper is a bit different. But we are both missing the tow hook cover :-P Speaking of covers, where are the lugnut covers? I do still have those.

89740ti said:
Looks nice. Is that an 88? Not too good at these all yet. VERY similar to mine, but for minor differences-I have the eggcrate grill and no chrome trim, and the rear bumper is a bit different. But we are both missing the tow hook cover :-P Speaking of covers, where are the lugnut covers? I do still have those.

its an 85. The reason why I dont have the center caps on is that I only have three. I dont mind how the rims look now, without the center caps.

miniman342 said:
its an 85. The reason why I dont have the center caps on is that I only have three. I dont mind how the rims look now, without the center caps.
Would look strange with only three, eh? Looks good overall, though. Must be that is a good color, because all the other cars of the same type around my area have faded alot, but mine still looks pretty much as clean as yours.

89740ti said:
Would look strange with only three, eh? Looks good overall, though. Must be that is a good color, because all the other cars of the same type around my area have faded alot, but mine still looks pretty much as clean as yours.

thanks. The pics do the car a LOT of justice, though. I've got all kinds of fading and stuff on the roof, trunk, and hood. If I ever repaint, its gonna be silver.

You should mount your euro plate higher, so it isn't blocking airflow to the IC/RAD... I'm just saying... Looks clean, keep it up?!

WeezilUSA said:
You should mount your euro plate higher, so it isn't blocking airflow to the IC/RAD... I'm just saying... Looks clean, keep it up?!

I first thought of that, but I looked under at the airdam and there weren't any scoops to take air up to the rad. Then on the wagon, which is only an 87, there are scoops.

Neil Peart said:
Nice lookin car..UBER clean!

+T time!!

Hopefully this winter :twisted:

Back