• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

PNW 2005 Meet Video

I wonder how many times i've watched the video now...

John's sweet camera angle reveals all that is ghetto with my body kit (the poor attachment and broken rear skirts) :-( Oh well.. I made it there without it falling off, THAT's what counts.

Wicked video Adrian!! Just reminds me how much fun it was :cool:

Awesome video, sounded like a great event!!! I am sad I didnt make it this year. Damn the work and other items already scheduled! Next year! :)

take care

Yeah the video didn't explain it too well :rofl:. James (spongemonsta) had this nice shiny BOV sitting on the shelf in his house that he got on ebay. It had this screw on horn that had a weird insert in it..... a whistle! Seriously, if you unscrewed it and blew on it, it would whistle. "Ohhhhh we've GOTTA try this! Who's got a car we can use". So I popped off my Saab plastic BOV and popped this one on, and we went for a drive.

Vrrooooommm whhiiizzzzzz weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

God it sounded horrid. Took off the horn and it actually sounded pretty nice, very similar to my bosch cbv vented open, just this BOV was a bit quieter and less responsive. Fun times, fun times. ;-)

vroooooom

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

vrooo

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

god it was beautiful. I'm so gonna sneak that hootchie back on your car sometime when you're not looking.

i cant see the video. i can hear the sounds... but no video... tried winamp and WMP...
anyone help?

Last edited:
wow. that looks awsome. i'd be cool with having my house be a start or end point if anyone else is interested. i am in Tacoma, WA. there are tons of mountain roads about 35 minutes from my house.

Back