• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

portland speed gt weekend

reeferman

broad member
ill sum up the weekend.

watch the race
webbdsc053216oy.jpg

drink

webbdsc053287zt.jpg

watch the race

webbdsc053735pz.jpg

drink

wedsc053272lx.jpg

look at the car

webbdsc053659oa.jpg

webbdsc053636gs.jpg

webdsc053644bg.jpg

drink
wedsc053602kb.jpg

wedsc053502pv.jpg

go home

Yep, pretty much sums it up.

Though you forgot to mention Pat's crash and burn... (sorry, we were all too drunk to get any pictures)

Damn F'n work... I would've gone at least on Saturday night if I hadn't needed to work at 830AM in the morning! Looks like it was an awesome time. And so what's this about Pat's crash and burn? Hahaha, need some more dirt on him...

tuff240 said:
I just got drunk and passed out... nothin big.
Haha, WEAK!!! How much did you have to drink? Any clue? What were you guys drinking there anyway? Just beer?

I think that you forgot to mention the drinking. It's becoming known that when the V-Shop crew shows up, the party starts, just ask Davis, Cal. And yes some pics of Pat hanging half way out of his car past-out would of been nice, but we all remember it. Next year will be better, seeing as this was our first trial run at the race weekend party. For all those who missed out, sorry bout your luck. I'm sure thats theres much more to add or talk about, but for those who will get it, already know. :badboy:

tuff240 said:
4 chugs of whiskey... maybe 10 or so shots worth? :omg:

Maybe more... This is what I remember:

- There was a brand new fifth of whiskey.
- Ole opened it, poured about a shot or so into his cup and passed it to Pat.
- Pat handed it back to Ole within 5 minutes empty.

The rest of this story SHOULD have been captured on film, but alas, it wasn't.

NChoy said:
Maybe more... This is what I remember:

- There was a brand new fifth of whiskey.
- Ole opened it, poured about a shot or so into his cup and passed it to Pat.
- Pat handed it back to Ole within 5 minutes empty.

The rest of this story SHOULD have been captured on film, but alas, it wasn't.
The bike ride didn't help either. :lol:

Nice pictures! That car looks like fun! It has quite an interesting paint job!
Looks like a helluva lot of fun! Why does everything have to happen the same day!? :-P
Ah well, the Oregon Brew Fest was a lot of fun :)

take care

Damn! I totally smell a photo caption contest!!!

I'll start with those last three:

#1:
After being rejected by his third drunken trailer-trash, cowboy hat wearing race slut, Nick Choy decides to move back home for some Hawaiian piece of ass...

#2:
Before making it to the National level of American Idol, Ole Kittleson of Portland Oregon must first wow the judges in the PIR Invitational Rap contest.

#3:
"No, no, he took the corner like this." "What the hell are you talking about? He took the corner like THIS!"

tuff240 said:
The bike ride didn't help either. :lol:

The fact you were able to stay vertical, let alone ride that bike, is simply astounding. To this day I still have no idea how you pulled it off.

NChoy said:
The fact you were able to stay vertical, let alone ride that bike, is simply astounding. To this day I still have no idea how you pulled it off.
If I remember right, I think I had to have someone help me get off the bike as I couldn't move. :lol:

Back