• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Burn-out.

Chigga 744SE

Taiwan hillbilly
here are the pix, and that freaking tires melt the asphalt.

I have several more from my friend's camera, I'll post them up later on so u can choose which one u want for wallapaper

132073_215_full.jpg

132073_214_full.jpg

132073_213_full.jpg

132073_211_full.jpg

132073_212_full.jpg

132073_210_full.jpg

132073_207_full.jpg

Very nice shots! What did you put on the ground to get soo much smoke? And i'm guessing that you did some power braking... what did you rev the engine up to before letting off on the brake?

Oh great, when someone posts a pic of my car doing a burnout (with no bleach etc) you diss it. When Mr. Mad posts one you love it, Geez, I think I'm gonna go kill myself or maybe just bang my head. Oh well, nice burnout Mad. And I'm just kidding Coconut. :wave:

towerymt said:
Not bad, but you shouldn't need anything on the ground to light up the tires with a turbo.

I could burn the shit out of my tires w/ nothing on the ground any time I wanted.

But when I put a lil bleach down, the smoke was INSANE... much more suitable for taking a picture of. Ya know?

I was at the drag strip on saturday, and I feel highly inspired. 1500HP drag machines doing the craziest burnouts I have ever seen with my own eyes. Smoke so thick you choke on it. Painfully loud open headers. I was on crew, so we hung out right down at the burnout box ... Everybody needs to go hang out at the track and witness some serious horsepower. Super-fun good time. Makes you want to work on your own car.

burnout.jpg

Yeah, we autocrossed at Atco drag strip in Jersey Sunday, I was working at a station 30 feet from the starting line, just behind the bleachers. Loudest of the day was an RX7 that ripped off a 10 second run.

In an automatic, you should be able to break your tires loose at 2000-2500RPM regardless of bleach. And if you are running cheap tires (spares, etc.) they should come loose even sooner.

You bastards, I am in Moorestown NJ for the summer I would have gone to Atco in a second. If anything else goes on around here spell it out for me becuase I am slow, just give me the date and the time and I will be there. I can't wait to meet up with some Volvo people.
Eamonn

Back