• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2 760s a 960 and a Nova Scotian snow storm :)

silverwagon

Hey guys,

I thought I'd take some pics last night during the start of a big snow storm we just had. The 2 760s ('88 764T and '90 760GLE owned by my mechanic's secretary and her sister) looked really cool in person. I tried to get some good pics of them with the 960, but they didn't come out as well as I had hoped. Oh well, take a look anyway :-D
wMTE5Mzg2NDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTE5Mzg2MzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

These two are of the 960 this morning :roll:
wMTE5Mzg2MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTE5Mzg2MTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

It's been pretty warm this winter so I guess we were due for a snow storm. Too bad I couldn't get any pics of the 960 going up the road sideways or doing doughnuts :-P It's pretty good at those! :-D Oh, and Toyo makes awesome snow tires!

Yea I had to shovel out my 960 and 240 today from the storm to. I did get as much as it look like in you pics. Though the beach did flood the road from the storm surge.

Jono780 said:
Beautiful!

Thanks! I think the 2nd pic is my favorite, I just wish the 760s were a little brighter. I have to tell you what makes the 3rd pic funny; The V90 laughing at it through the garage door. It's all warm and cozy in there while the 960 is blanketed in freezing cold snow :rofl: The car came from Florida and I bet it's wishing it was back there now! It was fun to get the 960 out driving around as that's the 1st time I got to drive it in that much snow. It did a power silde for like 80ft up a nearby subdivision road :-D

Last edited:
Neil_240 said:
Yea I had to shovel out my 960 and 240 today from the storm to. I did get as much as it look like in you pics. Though the beach did flood the road from the storm surge.

Yeah, we got quite a bit more snow then was forcasted. I was surprised when I got up this morning. The tide was pretty high here too, the water was just over our warf and almost on our road in one spot.

Back