• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

new drift vid from team M-D-S.

ooooo not good hope you get it fixed soon dude. Team M-D-S is what got me into Volvo Drifting and showed me it could be done. u guys rock keep up the good work.

CJCJCJ said:

Damn.... You really slammed that one around. Looks like it's time to replace that suspension with something a little more drift friendly.... You know, keep the car flat in the transistions so it's not rolling about like that. Hate to see you roll it again.

Nice video, that is some good work. The track drifting looks like a lot of fun, it's always better on track than in the parking lot.

And it's too bad about the 740, but I'm sure you guys will get it fixed soon enough...

Good luck!

the car will be fixed when my new exhaust manifold and GT30R turbo comes to town :badboy:

nohbudi said:
Damn.... You really slammed that one around. Looks like it's time to replace that suspension with something a little more drift friendly.... You know, keep the car flat in the transistions so it's not rolling about like that. Hate to see you roll it again.

it`s on the todo list

Geoff240Ti said:
Can't say I ever thought of putting postal service with a drift video, but I liked it that way :cool:

I am also curious the story behind the cow print hood?

well my friend got some idea that city camouflage looks cool :grrr:

ashvolvo said:
ouch! was it a gentle roll over in a sand/gravel trap?

it was gentle and on the public road, but no fooling around involved! there was 2inches of new snow i wwas doing ~60mp/h and overtaking my sister and lost control :-(

Big Dave said:
ooooo not good hope you get it fixed soon dude. Team M-D-S is what got me into Volvo Drifting and showed me it could be done. u guys rock keep up the good work.

will do!

Hello Guys.
I'm Glad you like the video, and i I'm sorry for those of you who can't play it. Try downloading VLC media player or upgrading your Windows Media Player, the format is .WMV

I've been taking a lot of crap for the hood ;-)
I got this idea about city camouflage which resulted in the hood, I would like the whole car in camo but my fiancé won't let me, so I am thinking of painting her car camo instead :-D
I will also paint my truck in camo for that combat feeling :lol:

/Henrik

Back