• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

264's Interior done!

VQ

Not such a PRVert Anymore
Well, after about 5 months of fiddling, the car interior is looking good and together, but I still think the central locking is draining the electrics.
The interior in october when I bought it.
dcp17866hz.jpg

Interior in December:
dcp1809s1pg.jpg

Tonight:
dcp20626pl.jpg

dcp20577eh.jpg

dcp20592ce.jpg

And a clean boot:
dcp20564bv.jpg

Before:
dcp1797s6mj.jpg

And the sheepskins:

Just need to repair/replace panel on the outside to be done there.
dcp20638by.jpg

The engine is running, but is misfiring, smoothing out at 2500rpm or so, the plugs, leads, rotor and cap has been replaced, I'll be taking it to the mechanic soon so with any luck it will be sorted, also has anyone got some 850 headlight wipers I can buy to replace the stock ones as they are breaking everytime I fix one bit, another bit goes.

overall, even if it has taken too long to sort out little things, the big picture is looking good for it to be ready for use in the middle of july.

Last edited:
Did you know the steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car?

Really looks like you made some progress. I wish I was that motivated right now!

Heh, it only took 6ish months to get there, lots of giving up and walking away in that time.

I removed a few switches and seatbelt light from the panel, swtiched the headunit for a Eurovox one which I got for next to nothing, good enough till I get enough for a quality system. And it's a lot shinier!

Your missing a few bits, like the trim covers on the bottom of the dash were put back, the side panels on the centre console are there now, but close enough.

Thanks for the comments, getting it done has realy made me feel good about the car and wanting to finish it now.

Back