• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

ppl from Ontario

Chigga 744SE

Taiwan hillbilly
sorry mod, plz don't move this, as some lurkers can't read the off-topic, and not many read the "event" section

me and some others from local msg board planning to rent Toronto Motorsport Park a.k.a. Cayuga for a day, it'll only be the 1/4 mile track.

The tentative date is August 29th from 10am-3pm. The total cost is $675 for Toronto Motorsports Park's 1/4 mile track. We cannot race from 3pm-6pm but can stay for the Friday night test and tune if we pay that fee.

The more people who show up, the less it costs. Right now I am trying to get 20 people to commit, which is about $35 ea. If more people come, I will put the extra cash towards pop and food.

actually the more ppl there is, the cheaper.

if u are interested, plz contact me thru whichever way, MSN, AOL, ICQ, or e-mail: themadchigga@hotmail.com

its about 40min drive from Toronto.
so like about 3-4hr drive from Detroit.

the track is good, thats where I made my 2.1 60ft.

I would be interested pending on the condition on my tranny. Could it be possible to delay till latter in the season. Air cooler so times are better. You might also have better chance in getting more people as they return from their vacations.

Could you like, post in the right forum and stuff? No? OK.

How about dumping the big useless sig picture and put a link to this topic there instead. Then EVERYONE will see it on EVERY one of your posts in EVERY forum. Now there's an idea...

Moving this EVENT to the events forum. I'll even make it a sticky topic for you.

Back