• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Yet another FREE Volvo 240

Blackbrick

Grandpa
1988 244 DL
109k B230f, naturally... M47, A/C, cruise, small tach and oil pressure gauge.

This is my son's first car. He got it from his friends dad for $0. It runs excellent but needs a few small items, like a brake job and a motor mount, all of which has been already purchased along with a complete set of DJauto ecodes and corner lights to replace the crappy, waterfilled, plastic headlights.

The clearcoat on the trunk is peeling off, otherwise the body is rustfree and in excellent condition.

100_0864.jpg

100_0865.jpg

100_0866.jpg

100_0867.jpg

100_0868.jpg

100_0869.jpg

woot woot yea +T it!! i wish my 244 was a manual.. *looks outside at the sad automatic 244*

loiok under the back seat.. i hope there isent rot under there

MoWGLi said:
Sweet deal.

Wanna give me that 740? :badboy:

That's a 94 940T, nicely modded, 15G, BTs, exhaust...ect... It's my stepdaughters car, and I'm quite sure she's not gonna part with it.

This is my son's first car and he's gonna have to learn how to "drive" before he gets a turbo.

Tomorrow it gets a real bath and all the new parts will get installed.

Parry said:
rallyx next month or else.

When and where? My 244 should be registered by then.

Parry said:
July 15th at Team Oneil in Dalton NH.

is it me, or do you and your son have like....the same car?

Volvo twins are everywhere!!!

a guy on my street has my wagon... but with the "classic" basketweave rims.

Parry said:
Yea I couldn't figure out if you had posted twice abuot the same car at first. I was a little confused hahaha.

Fix mine :rofl:

ok perhaps I should clarify - tis an easy fix IF your body panels aren't as dimpled as a golfball

my blue wagon was outta whack, a few bolts in the hinge and a few trial fits and it was back to new

All this one needs is a little lubrication on the hinges. They're a little stiff from sitting under a tree.

I'll get a side by side pick for ya Dave, just to ease your confusion. ;-P

Back